I never want to use any drug, wine & smoking because I am not a
drug addict and I have no Hobby for drugs, but some conditions &
loneliness are compelling me to use. I don't want to do any wrong thing
such as backbiting, attacking someone, telling lies, misbehaving,
abusing, unnatural Love, flatter & also I don't want to see any
wrong thing, never doing any fake with anyone, I have never done any
misbehaving in own conscious condition with anybody. I accept that I
have done some wrong thing in my unconscious condition whenever I used
some drugs due to pressure or worry about my life & career goals. I
accept that I have made some mistakes in my childhood when I was a
minor. I am matured in my life and need much maturity in the future. Now
my condition is so miserable, my life hasn't any goal and aim because I
am an honest, true man, I can't do flatter, fake & wrong things,
but I am still alive, fighting, struggling for a good future &
career, I am alone in my struggle, nobody is with me. I think one day
God will be with me. I always believe in God and God is great. I am
afraid, depressed, and also using a few drugs but I am not a drug
addict, & negative. I am tired due to fighting alone with my enemies
but I am not hopeless and my friend I am still positive and hopeful and
again ready to fight with more enemies. Everyone is calling me a drug
addict, mad, and thinking about me that I am ill or sick but this is a
misunderstanding about me just I am waiting for opportunity, destiny,
and God's blessings whenever my opportunity, destiny, and God will with
me. I will see everyone Who I am. I will give a response to my world
about myself. Everyone is talking about the benefits & benefits of
my loneliness because I am alone. Now be aware of my enemies and wise
people because I am again in a conscious condition. I have some
weaknesses but I was never weak. Alert haaaaaa...
Welcome to Narrative Musings, a thought-provoking blog dedicated to exploring the captivating world of events and narratives. Here, we embark on a journey through the art of crafting psychological thoughts of current affairs that weave emotions, imagination, and knowledge into a concerns of thoughts. Immerse yourself in a rich collection of musings that delve into various narrative forms, including fiction, non-fiction, event's, and beyond. Our blog is a source for writers, readers, and everyone
सदस्यता लें
टिप्पणियाँ भेजें (Atom)
पेपर लीक का असली जिम्मेदार कौन?, शिक्षा व्यवस्था या सिस्टम?
भारतीय शिक्षा व्यवस्था: बदलाव, चुनौतियां और सुधार की आवश्यकता भारत की शिक्षा व्यवस्था में समय-समय पर बदलाव होते रहे हैं और आगे भी होत रहने च...
-
साथी घर जाकर मत कहना संकेतो से बतला देना।। यदि हाल मेरी माता पूछे, मुरझाया फुल दिखला देना।। भारत के नारी की गाथा सुना देना।। यदि हाल मेर...
-
डूब गया हिन्द महंगाई के महासागर में, ले रही अंगड़ाई जवानी बेरोजगारी भत्ता के धरातल पर।। गांधी ने स्वराज लिखा, शहिदे आज़म ने इन्कलाब लिखा, बा...
-
आत्मकामी व्यक्तित्व विकार ऐसा व्यक्ति जो स्वयं में अत्यधिक रुचि या प्रशंसा रखता हो। एक व्यक्तित्व विकार जिसमें आत्म-महत्व की अतिरंजित भ...
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें