Narcissistic Personality Disorder
A person who has an excessive interest in or
admiration of themselves.
A personality disorder characterized by an
exaggerated sense of self-importance, a need for admiration, and a lack of
empathy for other people.
There is at least one person who excels in every
field of work. He always desires to take credits for all things. He talks a lot about himself and looks
down on his co-workers.
Such a person considers himself very special and
gets upset if other people do not respect him.
Psychologists call such a narcissistic person ‘narcissist’.
Such narcissistic politicians are present in
politics. If they are identified in time, dictatorship can be avoided. These
types of narcissistic people are also found in the workplace.. If they are
identified in time, unnecessary stress can be avoided.
The term 'narcissist' is derived from the Greek
mythological character Narcissus, who was fascinated by his own reflection in
water.
Narcissism is a disorder, but many famous people
have been like this.
I believe that “such qualities are often found in
leaders who rise to challenges and bring about change. Many of the world’s most
charismatic presidents have been narcissists.
“But today is the era of sycophancy and flattery.
Seen this way, many narcissistic presidents of the
world are behaving like dictators. In this world we are between countries like
China, Russia and Korea. Now the power of the pen depends.” For whom are you
writing this? A dictator, narcissist or against dictatorship. You are
intelligent and intellectual peoples, besides being a writer, I am also bound
by family responsibilities. But, I am not dependent on free schemes in my
country. And I am not a sycophant. Maybe that’s why I’m still struggling with
the situation.
I can not declare which famous person is
particularly affected by the disease of narcissism, whether in my country or in
other countries. Because due to the chaos many intellectuals and honest people
have been killed by these psychotic narcissists. The victim of the disorder of narcissism is mostly the same person who, suddenly achieves respect and prosperity beyond his means
While it may be difficult to agree with the
braggart’s, research tells a different story. Egoistic people progress well in
their career and are also useful for the organization’s. The question is how?
Narcissists do not give up easily. Despite failure they keep trying. They lie,
make things up, but do not divert attention from the goal. According to the
study of psychological doctors. Arrogant people have many qualities that take
them to the position of boss. “They want to be charismatic and also a dictator.
They take leadership even in difficult situations.
They take risks when necessary. “These qualities are essential in carrying an
organization through difficult times.”
The question is that, "is the quality of
being infatuated with oneself innate or does it develop over time?
Psychologists say that both things can happen.
In some people, the quality of narcissism is
present by birth, while in others it depends on their upbringing, their
financial status and the circumstances of their workplace.
This type of personality disorder can be cured
only by revolution and mass movement.
It was said at an awards ceremony by a well-known Indian politician that material about mental health could be published. In this way I fulfilled his wishes.
I can explain it very well, but A psychologist can
explain it better than me. But surely
this can be solved and rectified only by the veto power of the People’s
Revolution Movement. I wonder 🤔 what
would happen if someone with narcissistic personality disorder accepted this
through my blog. I am a little doubtful
about my peace and prosperity. Thank you
for giving me your kindness.
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें