मंगलवार, 5 मार्च 2024

The Pain of The Pen


✍️The Pain of My Pen💘

The memory of the dream in my heart,

I felt it beating,

By becoming a blind memory,

As a faint voice of love,

When the heart came out of beating memories,

It seemed like a dream of pain.

I felt as if I was drowning in a swamp, this is not a part of life,

But this is the memory of life.

“The reminder of the dream always made me ask what it was.  But I never expressed this from my heart.

it was a dream.  Where human sacrifices are made for the sake of circumstance, in an incredible universal hell on earth, amidst the dream worlds of various Godfathers, it is hilarious.

Oh!  Don't ask, it was a dream from hell.  And dreams never come true.

With the pain of the pen🖋️

If dreams ever come true,

It doesn't have to be true like this.

❣️💔✍️

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

पेपर लीक का असली जिम्मेदार कौन?, शिक्षा व्यवस्था या सिस्टम?

भारतीय शिक्षा व्यवस्था: बदलाव, चुनौतियां और सुधार की आवश्यकता भारत की शिक्षा व्यवस्था में समय-समय पर बदलाव होते रहे हैं और आगे भी होत रहने च...